This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Section (.sdata2) being omitted but SIZEOF(.sdata2) is not zero?
- From: Douglas Graham <douglas dot graham at ericsson dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:10:29 +0000
- Subject: RE: Section (.sdata2) being omitted but SIZEOF(.sdata2) is not zero?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E36F5062C1BCFC48B8230995895548DF02C35784 at eusaamb109 dot ericsson dot se> <E36F5062C1BCFC48B8230995895548DF02C357A9 at eusaamb109 dot ericsson dot se> <20140119092749 dot GJ5390 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
No luck. I can't figure out how to reproduce this in a simple testcase. Is there any linker verbosity I could turn on that might give some clues?