This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 12:43:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140115121251 dot GM4639 at adacore dot com> <83mwix44gh dot fsf at gnu dot org>
> I am also considering the idea of writing a small hook that
> would reject new commits introducing commits where the "empty line
> after subject" rule is not followed. Would that be an acceptable
No objections from me.