This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Gold on solaris 2.10 sparc
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: svkra at web dot de, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:20:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: Gold on solaris 2.10 sparc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB122-W42AC0E2F50685EC8428295D8B10 at phx dot gbl> <CAHACq4qC4U5tBqaMfpVc90La6UcuwvG26k6ELRfnvk9b5tnD2A at mail dot gmail dot com> <DUB122-W2555CC92494B8DBF8C8047D8B00 at phx dot gbl>
> thank you very much for support and time you invest concerning this issue.
> Attached to this E-Mail i send you all the files listed in the linker command line.
> The whole output of the gcc -v command is in the tar-ball in a file named "command.out".
> If anything is missing or you need further information, please contact me.
Thanks! I was able to link your files successfully with a top-of-trunk
gold, so it looks like this is a bug that has already been fixed.