This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:31:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140115121251 dot GM4639 at adacore dot com>
> For the rest of the community, using a meaningful subject, one that
> actually gives a hint at what it does, is something that I have
> found to be really helpful. For instance, "Provide format string
> to as_warn" can be more helpful when scanning through a list
> of commits than "PR gas/16434".
This is all good, but could you clarify what the conventions are now
for where the "PR gas/16434" needs to go in order for the patch to get
sent to bugzilla?