This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:51:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: small request regarding commits in binutils-gdb.git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140115121251 dot GM4639 at adacore dot com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Joel> I am also considering the idea of writing a small hook that
Joel> would reject new commits introducing commits where the "empty line
Joel> after subject" rule is not followed. Would that be an acceptable
It would be fine by me.