This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[Patch,ld] remove ldflags support in ld testsuite
- From: Vidya Praveen <vidyapraveen at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: hp at bitrange dot com, amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:56:29 +0000
- Subject: [Patch,ld] remove ldflags support in ld testsuite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch removes the recently added support for ldflags in ld testsuite.
This was earlier added in order to facilitate supplying flags for 'ld' but
this board config variable is actually meant for ld flags for gcc driver.
I'll propose a new name for the variable that holds the flags of 'ld' and
add support for the same. Until then removing this in order to avoid
regressions on other targets.
2014-01-13 Vidya Praveen <email@example.com>
* lib/ld-lib.exp (default_ld_link): Remove support for ldflags.