This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Create section on linker script
- From: João Pires <joaopires51 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:09:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Create section on linker script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAGhXnqr+whzV214QRR_3i1MFMEO4vDyYau9wqhogOHmnWqZmw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Hi, I'm interested in create sections during the link phase.
These sections will have no data and will have two symbols.
At the moment I have the follow code.
foo_begin = ORIGIN(.foo);
foo_end = ORIGIN(.foo) + SIZEOF(.foo);
This code creates the two symbols, but don't create the section .foo
My question is there are any way to do this?