This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Fix GNU_RELRO for CRIS by defining COMMONPAGESIZE
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 01:27:11 +0100
- Subject: Fix GNU_RELRO for CRIS by defining COMMONPAGESIZE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I don't fix the issue that every target has to add the line
below, when it should better be the default (maybe by
genscripts.sh recognizing "0" or "no" to not set it or some
I don't fix the issue that the linker advertises the option "-z
relro" despite fully knowing that it doesn't properly "handle
it". (And a commit on 2011-07-14 by Alan indicates it's quite
I don't even enter a PR for mips-linux failing, as mentioned.
I just fix the thing for my target by this lame copy-paste.
Sorry for not DTRT.
* emulparams/crislinux.sh (COMMONPAGESIZE): Define.
diff --git a/ld/emulparams/crislinux.sh b/ld/emulparams/crislinux.sh
index 47a9c51..c072dba 100644
@@ -16,6 +16,7 @@ GENERATE_SHLIB_SCRIPT=yes
# We don't do the hoops through DEFINED to provide [_]*start, as it
# doesn't work with --gc-sections, and the start-name is pretty fixed