This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-cvs commit announcements
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:22:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: binutils-cvs commit announcements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABZhLO-t_6SH0ro-9rfDtQDS-de-+_KzvCUWjCzK+CYVMm_3tw at mail dot gmail dot com> <877gc5ramd dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABZhLO-fm95KoOFtu+TkVtTbe8GXi4R-7OPMEM5re9HPvSh7Gw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87bnzok7mw dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> It's also fine to throw it out and start over, though that's a tougher
Tom> proposition, especially if the replacement requires any unusual
Perhaps you could hack up the new git-multimail script instead.
It seems reasonably dependency-free. It is in git master, I believe,
but also here: