This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:11:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1389036688-14196-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <20140107054510 dot GC31693 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
>>>>> "Alan" == Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Alan> On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 12:31:25PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> This patch series removes the remaining uses from binutils.
>> I think this is all pretty obvious, but I'm asking for approval anyhow.
Alan> Looks fine to me.
Thanks. I'll push it shortly.