This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/AArch64 1/3] * config/tc-aarch64.c (aarch64_cpus): Add entry for "xgene-1"
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Philipp Tomsich <philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:33:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/AArch64 1/3] * config/tc-aarch64.c (aarch64_cpus): Add entry for "xgene-1"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1386181767-10323-1-git-send-email-philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com> <CAFqB+PzLbg2rzLEGw9qDckAs6Va4YZxkcjr4+9=bi85VbYYH2Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFqB+PwctkZtTvFsBLKEAKs=8uG8fHaTOp6o-Xxz0Vm6pFLbZg at mail dot gmail dot com>
This patch looks fine, however before we can apply this patch we need
assignment papers in place with the fsf, my understanding is that you
I believe Philipp now has papers in place for these binutils
contributions but I can't check if the relevant database/file has been
updated, are you able to check?
Yes. The latest copyright list contains this entry:
BINUTILS Dr. Philipp Tomsich Austria, 1978 2013-12-20
Assigns Past and Future Changes (temporary copy)
So the patch can be applied now. Do you want me to do that ?