This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:15:10 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1389036688-14196-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 12:31:25PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This patch series removes the remaining uses from binutils.
> I think this is all pretty obvious, but I'm asking for approval anyhow.
Looks fine to me.
Australia Development Lab, IBM