This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:31:25 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] stop using ancient ansidecl.h macros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
ansidecl.h contains a bunch of obsolete macros. Uses of these were
mostly removed from the tree years ago, but a few lingered on.
This patch series removes the remaining uses from binutils.
I think this is all pretty obvious, but I'm asking for approval anyhow.
It's perhaps worth noting that these changes don't affect portability,
because all the same constructs are used without the macros elsewhere
in the tree, sometimes in the same file.