This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Forcing ld to link 32 and 64 bit code together
- From: Ryan Mansfield <rmansfield at qnx dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:20:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Forcing ld to link 32 and 64 bit code together
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFtvnu89yFLPOuMA3y7KeUgV4d7stdiDxvJ3Xzr0mtvM08=XRQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 14-01-03 09:20 AM, Jack Black wrote:
Is it possible to override the (understandable, correct) behavior of
ld to force it to link 32 and 64 bit together? If not, is there a
specific place I can look in the source to disable the sanity check
for linking 32 and 64 bit code together?
You can disable the error with -no-warn-mismatch.