This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Call for Abstracts and Participation
- From: dnovillo at google dot com (Diego Novillo)
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:46:54 -0500
- Subject: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Call for Abstracts and Participation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
GNU Tools Cauldron 2014
Call for Abstracts and Participation
18-20 July 2014
We are pleased to announce another gathering of GNU tools
developers. The basic format of this meeting will be similar to
the previous meetings.
The purpose of this workshop is to gather all GNU tools
developers, discuss current/future work, coordinate efforts,
exchange reports on ongoing efforts, discuss development plans
for the next 12 months, developer tutorials and any other related
This time we will meet in Cambridge, England from 18/Jul/2014 to
20/Jul/2014. Exact details on location and venue will be
We are inviting every developer working in the GNU toolchain:
GCC, GDB, binutils, runtimes, etc. In addition to discussion
topics selected at the conference, we are looking for advance
If you have a topic that you would like to present, please submit
an abstract describing what you plan to present. We are
accepting three types of submissions:
- Prepared presentations: demos, project reports, etc.
- BoFs: coordination meetings with other developers.
- Tutorials for developers. No user tutorials, please.
Note that we will not be doing in-depth reviews of the
presentations. Mainly we are looking for applicability and to
decide scheduling. There will be time at the conference to add
other topics of discussion, similarly to what we did at the
To register your abstract, send e-mail to
Your submission should contain the following information:
If you intend to participate, but not necessarily present, please
let us know as well. Send a message to
email@example.com stating your intent to