This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [buildrobot] nds32: fix disassembler
- From: Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Wei-Cheng Wang <cole945 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:07:47 +0800
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] nds32: fix disassembler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131213142832 dot GD18270 at lug-owl dot de> <52AB3815 dot 1080904 at redhat dot com> <CAJr6u0iMmy5UmAKoaKJ=v6Em804n7iqGnQAbrTD7kB8s-Yr6Tg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131214133539 dot GI18270 at lug-owl dot de>
Thank your for your suggestion.
We will prepare more complete test files as soon as possible.
2013/12/14 Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com>:
> On Sat, 2013-12-14 09:40:58 +0800, Kuan-Lin Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> 2013/12/14 nick clifton <email@example.com>:
>> > > 2013-12-13 Jan-Benedict Glaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> > >
>> > > * nds32-dis.c (mnemonic_96): Fix typo.
>> > Approved - please apply.
>> Interesting. I was using native gcc 4.8/trunk to compile nds32-dis.c
>> with '-W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow
>> -Werror' (configure with --enable-werror) options just like you did
>> but I couldn't see this warning.But those are exactly wrongly placed
> I don't know how your schedule is at work, but if you have some spare
> time, you'd probably add two more test files for gas, exercising all
> known opcodes as well as all known addressing modes.
> MfG, JBG
> Jan-Benedict Glaw email@example.com +49-172-7608481
> Signature of: Zensur im Internet? Nein danke!
> the second :