This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [buildrobot] nds32: fix disassembler
- From: Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw at gmail dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: Wei-Cheng Wang <cole945 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:40:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] nds32: fix disassembler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131213142832 dot GD18270 at lug-owl dot de> <52AB3815 dot 1080904 at redhat dot com>
Interesting. I was using native gcc 4.8/trunk to compile nds32-dis.c
with '-W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow
-Werror' (configure with --enable-werror) options just like you did
but I couldn't see this warning.But those are exactly wrongly placed
Thank you for the catch and thanks Nick to approve the change. Perhaps
there was something wrong in my building process. Thank you and thanks
2013/12/14 nick clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hi Jan-Benedict,
>> 2013-12-13 Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com>
>> * nds32-dis.c (mnemonic_96): Fix typo.
> Approved - please apply.