This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Default elf_backend_post_process_headers to set OSABI
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:39:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Default elf_backend_post_process_headers to set OSABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOoq0e3E96d6UF0x-dATyou+1H1Zru_07_r-aT8=PZ89OQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87d2l0rdd6 dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
>> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson
>> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>> From: "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com>
>>>> Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 00:06:33 +0100
>>>> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 02:44:36PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
>>>> Here is a patch to call _bfd_elf_copy_private_bfd_data. But
>>>> there are 5 failures:
>>>> build-alpha-linux/binutils/binutils.log:FAIL: strip on STB_GNU_UNIQUE
>>>> build-crisv32-linux/binutils/binutils.log:FAIL: strip on STB_GNU_UNIQUE
>>>> build-frv-linux/binutils/binutils.log:FAIL: strip on STB_GNU_UNIQUE
>>>> build-ia64-linux/binutils/binutils.log:FAIL: strip on STB_GNU_UNIQUE
>>>> build-m68k-linux/binutils/binutils.log:FAIL: strip on STB_GNU_UNIQUE
>>> My autotester sees failures for mipsisa32r2el-unknown-linux-gnu,
>>> cris-axis-linux-gnu, cris-axis-elf. While the last two would
>>> see the same as your "build-crisv32-linux" the first one seems
>>> missing from your list.
>>>> since those targets don't use _bfd_elf_set_osabi. Shouldn't
>>>> elf_backend_post_process_headers be set to _bfd_elf_set_osabi by
>>> I'd guess yes?
>>> brgds, H-P
>> Here is a patch to do that. OK to install?
> That's not enough, you also need to set has_gnu_symbols appropriately.
Sure. One piece at a time. I can work on them after
this patch is checked in.