This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ldflags/cflags in ld regression tests
- From: Vidya Praveen <vidyapraveen at arm dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:22:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: ldflags/cflags in ld regression tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131015132146 dot GO25371 at e103625-lin dot cambridge dot arm dot com> <525FE59A dot 8070306 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 02:26:50PM +0100, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Vidya,
> > I see ldflags and cflags from board description are not really used by the
> > ld regression tests. Is there a reason behind it?
> Not really, no.
> Do you have a patch to propose to change this ?
I do. I'll post it in a moment.