This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Use $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) consistently.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:05:20 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) consistently.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhqrR2V98gT7K=fng_nctmnQoJnN-5+aW+eCLQcDoD5tGQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131210231835 dot GA10772 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CAB=4xhq-zFMCsDM39DM4wUbD4wUmbEKZLAPrzB-VNED2KtCTHw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 03:21:21PM -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Committed to trunk.
> I think the case for this on the branch is pretty thoroughly obvious.
Indeed. Go ahead and commit there too. I'm sure Tristan won't mind.
Australia Development Lab, IBM