This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] remove remnants of old Mach-O workaround
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:39:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] remove remnants of old Mach-O workaround
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1386685755-29092-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <66FB4BFF-872B-4555-9339-9144123955FA at adacore dot com>
Tristan> Ok from a Mach-O maintainer point of view.
Thanks. I'll push it later on if there aren't any objections.
Tristan> However, I am not sure that Guile does the right thing here...
Wingo is writing a Guile patch to fix the problem there.