This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, simonb at google dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 09:57:01 +1030
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACE916B-E8E9-4333-9EA2-70B16757EA45 at adacore dot com>
On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 12:46:10PM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I also doubt that this is often used by developers as there are much more advanced tools to investigate performance issues.
Simon Baldwin thought the stats support in ld and gas worth fixing just
a little over a year ago. He might disagree.. :)
I happen to agree with you, but let's leave this for comment a little
Australia Development Lab, IBM