This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] strip off +x bits on non-executable/script files
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 12:43:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] strip off +x bits on non-executable/script files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1386223682-1080-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
On 12/05/2013 06:08 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> These files are source files and have no business being +x. We couldn't
> easily fix it in CVS (you need login+write access to the raw rcs files),
> but we can fix this w/git.
The GDB bits are fine too.