This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] include/gdb/section-scripts.h: New file.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:19:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] include/gdb/section-scripts.h: New file.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3fvqf3unp dot fsf at sspiff dot sspiff dot org>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Doug> This patch creates a file to use when adding values to
I don't see why this needs to go in include.
I think it would be more helpful to document the format of this section
in the manual.
Doug> +/* Native GDB scripts are not currently supported in .debug_gdb_scripts,
Doug> + but we reserve a value for it. */
Doug> +/*#define SECTION_SCRIPT_ID_GDB_FILE 2*/
There's no need either to reserve a value or to add commented out code.