This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: "eljedi ." <eljedi at gmail dot com>
- To: Christian Groessler <chris at groessler dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:26:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: 65816
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANW-Qq7jyberXCJJssOU1XcEOkT6rT8aXRpO1eTL8A-miot4mQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20D600D3-3CEE-40B6-B0EB-70ACD19A81CB at adacore dot com> <CANW-Qq4EyvAy-1jYBNA6r+fJG8+y7gWDHcO4mX4w7fCu5=FR9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <2AB0967D-60D1-40D2-B07E-B408D7C87102 at adacore dot com> <529885D5 dot 6080106 at groessler dot org>
I see, thank you for your replies!!
I'm going to have a look at it.
On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Christian Groessler
> On 11/29/13 13:02, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> On 29 Nov 2013, at 12:57, eljedi . <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> The w65 is only for fun during my free times (hombrew on snes)
>>> I'm interested in gas (ASM). Why do I need an old version of binutils?
>>> (what changed?)
>> Support of w65 has been removed in August 2005.
> It was when non BFD_ASSEMBLER support had been removed.
> If you want to re-activate it you'd need to adapt it to the
> current gas internals.