This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: "eljedi ." <eljedi at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:50:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: 65816
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANW-Qq7jyberXCJJssOU1XcEOkT6rT8aXRpO1eTL8A-miot4mQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 29 Nov 2013, at 12:36, eljedi . <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello List,
> I was about to play with gas and w65816. I can configure it with no problem:
> ../binutils-gdb/configure --target=w65816
> But when compiling I get this message:
> $ make
> This target is no longer supported in gas
> make: *** [configure-gas] Error 1
> As I saw, w65 support uses coff file formart. Readme says binutils has
> support for coff.
> Am I doing something wrong?
Try to configure with --disable-gas
or use an old version of binutils.
(Not sure why you are interested in w65...)