This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Update testsuite configurations for mips-mti-elf
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:15:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update testsuite configurations for mips-mti-elf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235341D150 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> writes:
> Update testsuite configurations to treat mips-mti-elf in the same way as
> mips-sde-elf. The primary difference between these triplets is in the
> default architecture, all other aspects are the same.
> This change resolves some spurious test failures for mips16 and enables
> previously omitted ld tests when using the mips-mti-elf triplet.
I'm really sorry for the excessive delay. I'd missed this thread until now.