This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.24
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:01:48 +0400
- Subject: Re: Release 2.24
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2741C968-721F-46E9-A2BA-E4B0F64C444B at adacore dot com> <BB32BE2A-A3CC-494C-9FB2-CFD322F49EA3 at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1309182134580 dot 4379 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20130918213245 dot GO3132 at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1309182238430 dot 4379 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1311181646080 dot 21686 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20131118172117 dot GD3481 at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1311211718410 dot 21686 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20131122021904 dot GN3481 at adacore dot com> <874n74fq0g dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
> Joel> Thoughts? Tom?
> Please consider CVS as dead.
> I can provide some help for doing the release from git, if you need any.
> I think src-release should work fine. I tested it a couple of times.
> I'm not sure what else there is to do.
Thanks, Tom. That settles the question. I don't think I'll need help
producing the releases.
Maciej - can you work on getting the patches approved for the branch,
and let me know when it's done? I should be able to produce a release
as early as Mon-Wed.