This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not complain about invalid pstate values
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:15:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not complain about invalid pstate values
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k3g4z3si dot fsf at redhat dot com> <CAFqB+PwZM+mQj+LgR_zJtir-ARqBDFj0spK+Tr_V3chCwSUTfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <528CB3D1 dot 9090705 at redhat dot com>
Thanks for the patch. I've committed a different patch as in
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2013-11/msg00225.html to the mainline
and 2_24 branch to fix the issue. Can you please help verify the fix,
as I didn't see those test failures in my local environment?
On 11/20/13 13:06, nick clifton wrote:
2013-11-19 Nick Clifton<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/tc-aarch64.c (parse_sys_reg): Do not issue error messages
for deprecated system registers when parsing pstate fields.
How about a test case ?
No need - this patch fixes:
Running gas/testsuite/gas/aarch64/aarch64.exp ...
FAIL: Diagnostics Quality
FAIL: Illegal Instructions