This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not complain about invalid pstate values
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:56:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not complain about invalid pstate values
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k3g4z3si dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On 19 November 2013 17:42, Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I have checked in the patch below to fix a small problem with the
> AArch64 assembler - it was issuing error messages for deprecated
> system register names when parsing a PSTATE value.
> 2013-11-19 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-aarch64.c (parse_sys_reg): Do not issue error messages
> for deprecated system registers when parsing pstate fields.
How about a test case ?