This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- From: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:15:59 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C5160F0 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>,<CANu=DmjYe4QZ=--3V1eF0JkYpEVoYEApWV9QokQSOHRHvowHmw at mail dot gmail dot com>
I'm afraid I don't understand. I wrote the ld-func tests and they run evertime I do a make check.
What am I missing here? No doubt something.
From: Will Newton [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 6:02 AM
To: Jack Carter
Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
On 16 November 2013 00:35, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
> This is my second shot at Mips ifunc support. It was run through the
> binutils test suite. I also have and abi for it attached.
Have you tried enabling the ld-ifunc tests for MIPS?
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro