This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:02:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C5160F0 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On 16 November 2013 00:35, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
> This is my second shot at Mips ifunc support. It was run through the
> binutils test suite. I also have and abi for it attached.
Have you tried enabling the ld-ifunc tests for MIPS?
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro