This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- From: David Daney <ddaney dot cavm at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>, Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:44:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALehDX42TM21nDHxmdeqy3gUix8f87PtFkTE1JeMbeMymgDrJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C514FF0 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <CALehDX7ZeKfP9vNWyUGgr_sTqYgznZMsn=3z5PA=cfQBsYep1g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/11/2013 11:58 AM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Richard is a global maintainer.
IMHO Richard has been quite responsive and does a good job reviewing
MIPS related things.
If we need another maintainer, I nominate Andrew Pinski.
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
I believe Richard Sandiford is the current Mips maintainer.
From: Eric Christopher [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:06 AM
To: Andrew Bennett
Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
Sorry, I updated the gcc one when I moved around but forgot the
binutils one (and probably others).
You can bug me about MIPS issues though I've done very little in the
last several years and would feel fine giving over maintainership to
someone that's been more active with a good track record.
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Andrew Bennett
The current MIPS maintainer is listed as the following in the MAINTAINERS
MIPS Eric Christopher email@example.com
Unfortunately, Eric's email address does not work anymore. A quick Google
reveals that Eric now works for Google (http://www.linkedin.com/in/echristo),
and his email is (probably): firstname.lastname@example.org. Would someone be able to
confirm that this is the correct address to contact Eric on in relation to
Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
t: +44 (0)113 2429814