This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>
- To: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:58:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALehDX42TM21nDHxmdeqy3gUix8f87PtFkTE1JeMbeMymgDrJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C514FF0 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
Richard is a global maintainer.
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
> I believe Richard Sandiford is the current Mips maintainer.
> From: Eric Christopher [firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:06 AM
> To: Andrew Bennett
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
> Hi Andrew,
> Sorry, I updated the gcc one when I moved around but forgot the
> binutils one (and probably others).
> You can bug me about MIPS issues though I've done very little in the
> last several years and would feel fine giving over maintainership to
> someone that's been more active with a good track record.
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Andrew Bennett
> <Andrew.Bennett@imgtec.com> wrote:
>> The current MIPS maintainer is listed as the following in the MAINTAINERS
>> MIPS Eric Christopher firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Unfortunately, Eric's email address does not work anymore. A quick Google
>> reveals that Eric now works for Google (http://www.linkedin.com/in/echristo),
>> and his email is (probably): email@example.com. Would someone be able to
>> confirm that this is the correct address to contact Eric on in relation to
>> binutils matters?
>> Many thanks,
>> Andrew Bennett
>> Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
>> Imagination Technologies Limited
>> t: +44 (0)113 2429814