This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:06:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B982774C9756 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Sorry, I updated the gcc one when I moved around but forgot the
binutils one (and probably others).
You can bug me about MIPS issues though I've done very little in the
last several years and would feel fine giving over maintainership to
someone that's been more active with a good track record.
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Andrew Bennett
> The current MIPS maintainer is listed as the following in the MAINTAINERS
> MIPS Eric Christopher email@example.com
> Unfortunately, Eric's email address does not work anymore. A quick Google
> reveals that Eric now works for Google (http://www.linkedin.com/in/echristo),
> and his email is (probably): firstname.lastname@example.org. Would someone be able to
> confirm that this is the correct address to contact Eric on in relation to
> binutils matters?
> Many thanks,
> Andrew Bennett
> Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
> Imagination Technologies Limited
> t: +44 (0)113 2429814