This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] microMIPS opcode table loads
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 22:28:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] microMIPS opcode table loads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FD3DCEAC5B03E9408544A1E416F11242012EA8FE05 at NA-MBX-04 dot mgc dot mentorg dot com>
On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, Moore, Catherine wrote:
> This patch add the INSN_LOAD_MEMORY attribute to the load instructions
> in the microMIPS opcode table.
> Does this look okay to commit?
I believe ACLR and ASET need to have the attribute set as well, as do the
DSP load (LWX, etc.) and MSA load (LD.W, etc.) instructions. Unsure about
PREF and PREFX -- that'll depend on usage and also the value of hint, so
it may be that we have to leave them alone.