This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:01:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOo9OeXSz_8zBeUH6h3W-zTg8tJe21pC-z1oGedtUo8+0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <878ux2syxz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <874n7qsy8l dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Tom> I'm looking into the bug.
> I checked in a patch which should fix at least the second instance and
> the "dirname" thing. I made post-receive-email only use the fallback
> list for branch creation and deletion, which seemed reasonable to me.
Another problem. Checkin no longer shows up in bug report: