This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/9] PowerPC64 ELFv2 ABI support.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:34:46 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] PowerPC64 ELFv2 ABI support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C513D6A at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 08:32:27PM +0000, Jack Carter wrote:
> Could you point me to the ELFv2 ABI documentation and has it been
> registered anywhere official? My googling doesn't seem to be finding
As I said in a previous email, the updated ABI document isn't ready
for general release yet. I expect it will appear on power.org
Australia Development Lab, IBM