This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Deprecate the alias system registers spsr_svc and spsr_hyp
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:20:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Deprecate the alias system registers spsr_svc and spsr_hyp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527931A5 dot 1030700 at arm dot com>
On 5 November 2013 17:57, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch updates the AArch64 gas to warn about the deprecated alias system
> registers names "spsr_svc" and "spsr_hyp", as a response to a recent
> clarification in the ISA. The names "spsr_el1" and "spsr_el2" are
> OK for the trunk and 2.24?