This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:46:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOo9OeXSz_8zBeUH6h3W-zTg8tJe21pC-z1oGedtUo8+0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <878ux2syxz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Tom> I'm looking into the bug.
I checked in a patch which should fix at least the second instance and
the "dirname" thing. I made post-receive-email only use the fallback
list for branch creation and deletion, which seemed reasonable to me.