This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] config/tc-aarch64.c: Avoid trying to parse a vector mov as immediate.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 14:38:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] config/tc-aarch64.c: Avoid trying to parse a vector mov as immediate.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52742A15 dot 7090108 at linaro dot org> <CAFqB+PxVJDbEoxdi7rXdmR3K0xN0nd6gRa7jdTwhdpB8253_7w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5 November 2013 12:34, Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com> wrote:
> OK thanks Will. I think this should be back ported.
Thanks, pushed to HEAD and the 2.24 branch.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro