This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gnu software bugs
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Mischa Baars <mjbaars1977 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 11:10:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: gnu software bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527535B8 dot 9070903 at gmail dot com>
Please don't crosspost.
It would probably also help if you posted just one bug per message,
and included the commandline, source, and error message
for your smallest test case inline, and used a more descriptive
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Mischa Baars <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I found these two small bugs in the gnu software. Anyone who would like to
> try to fix these?