This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:51:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 01:01 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> The URLs:
Ok, it's probably getting old, but I'll add my thanks
for switching us over. Now to my question...
>From a policy standpoint, are we going to allow vendor branches
in the git repo like glibc does? I'm hoping the answer is yes. :)
We didn't allow it before due to it seems CVS issues, but with git,
it should now be easy.