This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: BFD_VERSION_DATE no longer updated nightly
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:19:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: BFD_VERSION_DATE no longer updated nightly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131025021359 dot GL4688 at adacore dot com>
Joel> GDB's nightly snapshots are failing, and I think one of the reasons
Joel> comes from the missing nightly update of BFD_VERSION_DATE. It's still
Joel> stuck at 20131021.
Joel> Can someone look into this, please?
I didn't check in the updated gdbadmin "ss" scripts yet.
I'll do that on Monday. I was planning to do it earlier but things have