This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
New git repository coming
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:17:44 -0600
- Subject: New git repository coming
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just a heads up -- after the discussion yesterday about the missing
texinfo directory, I've gone ahead and re-converted the git repository,
this time including the missing directory.
I'm going to switch over to the new git repository today.
You will be happiest if you delete your current checkout and re-clone.
If you've rebased any branches onto the current git repository, you will
want to redo this work.
I'll send email when I have switched over. The downtime will be
minimal. I will port over all the commits to master.
I'm sorry about this. I hope this was the last major error.