This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: BFD_VERSION_DATE no longer updated nightly
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:34:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: BFD_VERSION_DATE no longer updated nightly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131025021359 dot GL4688 at adacore dot com>
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> GDB's nightly snapshots are failing, and I think one of the reasons
> comes from the missing nightly update of BFD_VERSION_DATE. It's still
> stuck at 20131021.
> Can someone look into this, please?
I believe that is currently done by a crontab script run on Alan's
machine. Presumably that crontab needs to change from CVS to git.