This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 05:07:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131023072117 dot GA14594 at jocasta dot intra> <87r4bcdt9o dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131024051203 dot GA4349 at intra> <20131024073607 dot GA4688 at adacore dot com> <87hac6bwsu dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <52D0D88B-0741-4F41-A02F-893AC20D4B2D at adacore dot com> <C94C27E1-3182-45B0-B332-2FDFF971DD6D at adacore dot com> <20131024170536 dot GI4688 at adacore dot com> <87wql2a8lm dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131024175200 dot GJ4688 at adacore dot com>
"It'd be nice if we could switch those to git too. I will look into
that after the release."
I was thinking the same thing, but it took immense self control not to
say anything. Glad you did :-)
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Joel> And just to be clear - it was my understanding from the initial email
>> Joel> that the work needed was on the binutils side only. But I am otherwise
>> Joel> available to do any necessary updates!
>> I committed to the sourceware htdocs for gdb.
>> I don't have access to the savannah bits.
>> So I think it is still needed there.
> Ah yes, of course! OK, patch pushed to savannah as well (thank you,
> git cvsimport, git cvsexport :-) ).
> It'd be nice if we could switch those to git too. I will look into
> that after the release.