This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, John Darrington <john at darrington dot wattle dot id dot au>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:20:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131023072117 dot GA14594 at jocasta dot intra> <87r4bcdt9o dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131024051203 dot GA4349 at intra> <20131024073607 dot GA4688 at adacore dot com> <87hac6bwsu dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <52D0D88B-0741-4F41-A02F-893AC20D4B2D at adacore dot com> <C94C27E1-3182-45B0-B332-2FDFF971DD6D at adacore dot com> <20131024170536 dot GI4688 at adacore dot com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> writes:
>> >> If nobody on these lists wants to do it, let me know and I will apply to
>> >> get the needed savannah permissions myself.
>> > I will do it for binutils.
Joel> And just to be clear - it was my understanding from the initial email
Joel> that the work needed was on the binutils side only. But I am otherwise
Joel> available to do any necessary updates!
I committed to the sourceware htdocs for gdb.
I don't have access to the savannah bits.
So I think it is still needed there.