This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, John Darrington <john at darrington dot wattle dot id dot au>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:05:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131023072117 dot GA14594 at jocasta dot intra> <87r4bcdt9o dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131024051203 dot GA4349 at intra> <20131024073607 dot GA4688 at adacore dot com> <87hac6bwsu dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Oct 24, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Joel> I agree that it's not ideal to ask the GNU webmaster team to update
> Joel> the page. It would seam a little incredible to me that nobody from
> Joel> the binutils team would have enough credentials to make the update.
> Joel> Is that true?
> According to savannah, the gdb list is:
> Project Member Elfyn McBratney <beu> Set to private
> Project Administrator Joel Brobecker <brobecke> Set to private
> Project Administrator Eli Zaretskii <eliz> View Skills
> Project Administrator Jan Kratochvil <lace> Set to private
> Project Administrator Pedro Alves <palves> Set to private
> And the binutils list is:
> Project Administrator Daniel Jacobowitz <drow> Set to private
> Project Member Nick Clifton <nickclifton> Set to private
> Project Member Tristan Gingold <tgingold> Set to private
> If nobody on these lists wants to do it, let me know and I will apply to
> get the needed savannah permissions myself.
I will do it for binutils.