This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 07:50:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201310231640 dot r9NGeOjY029105 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com> <874n88dj74 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <5268EEBF dot 2040805 at redhat dot com>
Pedro> Yeah. If it were up to me, I'd just bite the bullet and do
I restarted the conversion here, with the texinfo bug fixed.
If there's an outcry against it, it's no trouble, I can stop it any time.
Meanwhile this puts us in a position to switch over tonight or tomorrow.